Removes 48 pints of moisture per day: The Amana 48-pint portable room dehumidifier gets rid of condensation by removing up to 48 pints of moisture from the air per day. With a removeable, washable dust filter for easy maintenance, you ll ensure that you re always getting the most out of your unit. Adjust to your own comfort level: As the perfect solution to clammy indoor environments, the adjustable humidistat allows you to customize your space to remove dampness and experience maximum comfort. Equipped with touch controls, an LED display, 2 fan speeds, and a 24-hour on/off timer, the Amana 35-pint dehumidifier features a variety of settings for your own customization. Ideal for any indoor space: With minimal noise, the machine works quietly to remove moisture from any room in your home or office without disruption to your daily life. Perfect for your basement, bathroom, apartment, office, bedroom, attic, laundry room, and more, the 4 easy-rolling caster wheels and integrated side handles allow you to easily transport the dehumidifier to any space, providing relief when and where you need it most. Reduces household allergens: For those prone to household allergens like mold and dust, the Amana 48-pint unit is an excellent way to reduce these irritants in damp areas of your home.
The unit is designed with a 4.5-ft. power cord and uses a standard 115V electrical outlet, so you can transport the unit to various spaces as the seasons change. Convenient and simple to use: Along with top-of-the-line performance, Amana makes convenience a priority to proactively prevent excess moisture in your home. The unique auto-restart function saves your settings during a power outage, and the automatic defrost function melts away any ice on frozen coils. And featuring an automatic shutoff indicator, the unit alerts you when it s time to empty. Modern, sleek design: With a modern exterior and a quiet fan, the Amana 48-pint is designed to be a sleek addition to your home, without grabbing too much attention.
- Portable dehumidifier removes up to 48 pints of moisture from the air per day
- Adjustable humidistat to set for your own comfort level
- 4.5-ft. power cord uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Touch controls with LED display, 2 fan speeds, and 24-hour on/off timer
- Auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage
- Automatic shut-off with bucket full indicator and alarm
- Low Temp operation down to 41° F is ideal for basement use in winter
- Automatic defrost function melts away ice from frozen coils
- Integrated side handles and 4 durable caster wheels for convenient movement
- Removable, washable dust filter for easy maintenance
- For the continuous drain option, the diameter of the drain outlet is 26.7mm, and the depth of the pipe outlet is 22.7mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for many products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.